Now would be a great time to apply for your US Passport. Summer travel is upon us, but if you still haven’t made plans for your summer vacation, there is still time. Traveling abroad can be very exciting and now is the perfect time to get your passport. Adult passports are valid for 10 years and child passports are valid for 5 years.
What’s stopping your from getting your passport? Do you think that the passport application process is confusing? The passport experts at Rush Passport™ can make the passport application process easy. Do you think that the passport fees are too expensive? Passport fees come out to less than $20 per year. Is that too expensive to prevent your from seeing the world?
Just about 30% of US citizens have their US passports. There are people in the other 70% of the population that may have misconceptions about getting a passport. To find out just how easy the passport process can be, contact the passport specialists at Rush Passport™. We make getting a passport easy and make your trips come true.
Even if you need a same-day passport, first time passport, passport renewal or visa, Rush Passport™ can help. So, what are you waiting for? Contact Rush Passport™ to see just how easy it is to get your passport.
If you are interested in getting a passport or visa, give us a call at (212) 643-9305. Rush Passport™ Official US Passport Expeditors, serving Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Manhattan, Westchester County, Nassau County & Suffolk County, Long Island, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Connecticut.