Did you check out yesterday’s Rush Passport™ blog? If not, then maybe you should check it out before you read any further.
Below are the answers to yesterday’s Ultimate US Passport Challenge!
If you would like to see the questions, then stop reading now and visit yesterday’s Rush Passport™ blog . If you want to see the answers, then keep reading as they are posted below…
Ultimate US Passport Challenge
- The Star Spangled Banner is quoted on the inside cover of the current US Passport.
- Abraham Lincoln is quoted on page 1 of the US Passport.
- There is a disclaimer on page 1 of the US Passport is written in English, French and Spanish.
- Expiration date is one day prior to the date of issue, ten years later. If your date of issue is June 30, 2010, the expiration date is June 29, 2020.
- Your signature is required on page 3 a US Passport .
- Daniel Webster is quoted on pages 6 and 7 of the US Passport.
- Abraham Lincoln, Daniel Webster, George Washington, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., John F. Kennedy, Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Lyndon B. Johnson, Anna Julia Cooper and Ellison S. Onizuka are all quoted in the US Passport.
- Mount Rushmore is depicted on pages 14 and 15 of the US Passport.
- There are 28 pages not including the cover in the US Passport.
- Outer space is depicted on the inside of the back cover of the US Passport.
It doesn’t matter how many of these questions you got right or wrong, if you are interested in getting a US Passport or US Passport Card, visit us at http://www.rushpassport.com or call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak with a Live Agent. (877) 937-7277 (All 50 States) or (212) 643-9305 New York Agency.